Beth Levin MA, OTR/L, BCC
YOGA WORKSHOPS & PRIVATE YOGA
March 18th, 25th and April 1st
1:00pm to 3:00pm
Email me for reservations...
Click here for More Information...
Intention for Abundant Contentment!
Breathe deeply, exhale slowly, find contentment, repeat...
her ability to creatively engage the BEST in people,
to facilitate new perspectives, breakthroughs and creativity,
leading to substantive changes in thinking and performing.
Programming Licensed Practitioner (NLP)
Beth by EMAIL
or Telephone (619) 977-5309
Is Beth Levin YOUR Next Coach?
Customizes to your needs, with knowledge and skill to facilitate your progress and support the transition you are seeking.
Brings invaluable depth of knowledge and experience, as a healthcare provider, lifelong learner, expert in development and renewal
Savvy to help you break through barriers to develop and reach your next vision using brain based researcher methods.
Proven track record to initiate your passion, with seasoned experience, and education as a Board Certified Coach.
makes Beth Levin a great coach?
- Successfully assisted over two thousand professionals including nurses, healthcare professionals, small business owners and managers
- Bring depth of newest Neuroscience research to coaching
- Embraces individuals’ most important values in accessing and building motivation
- Accelerates change by using and prescribing customized, highly creative assignments
- Adept at facilitating breakthroughs and exceeding performance objectives
- Masterful in gaining trust and creating a climate of safety and value
- Known for her creative approaches to accelerate discovery and change with ease
- Utilizes formal and informal assessments including, MBTI, DISC, Strong Interest Inventory, StrengthFinders, Values, TKI and 360 degree surveys
- Master’s Degree in Counseling with a foundation in adult development and psychology
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner -- NLP accesses conscious and unconscious patterns to accelerate new learning while eliminating obsolete and incomplete thinking patterns .